9 Şubat 2010 Salı

Win 7 itunes problem

win7 and itunes
Hi,,,it's me again....Well, my new Hp Pavillion 64-bit Amd dual processor,
product #NBY638AA#ABAp6203w is running just fine. But, I went to Apple.com to download i-tunes, and used the win7/64bit download/install, and it seemed to download the whole program. The first time I went to click on the desk top icon it opened i-tunes up in a gigantic resolution that couldn't even fit on the screen. So i called i-tunes and got a tech to help me
, and he had me uninstall and restart my computer, and then we re-downloaded the program. Well the same thing happened with the screen resolution. Then he had me sign into the computer with a brand new account, and downloaded the itunes program, and it works perfectly. The resolution is correct, and the program runs like it should. The tech from apple said he thinks tht a 3rd party program keeps popping up when the itunes is downloading on the other administrator account....Any ideas anybody!


solution-----
My top suspect would be a non-Microsoft security application (firewall, anti-spy
solution -----

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder